Thursday, March 19, 2009

Being appreciative


To everyone who knows me, and that I am with this wonderful girl called kelz kelz... this post is dedicated to tell you all.. and to tell her how wonderful she really is!

My dear, she is wonderful... she is someone who stands by me, even though at times I failed to do the same... she didn't leave me, nor did she keep me in "cold storage". I want to say, she is some one with integrity and some one who really sticks by what she believes in, and what she believes in is not wrong, or right for any one to say she is wrong.

She has a wonderful sense of variety, she has a sense of humour, she is beautiful naturally (this everyone should see ;) ). Her love for different kinds of food, and hate for others, are both complimentary of her uniqueness. She isn't just another girl, or some one other person Jesus loves... No no.. she's a girl I love, and she's a girl that Jesus really loves, in a unique way, no other way.

kelz, is some one who is creative, and she has a very nice art sense, that keeps everything realistic.. maybe sometimes others might think otherwise, but she is willing to learn, and change.. she isn't a weed in the field, but a tulip amongst all the daisies. she's very up to date with her fashion, she has wonderful taste. Her value is not one of that can be sold or bought with cash or money.. neither can it be traded for any item such as gold or silver... she's unique, adorable, cute, sexy, beautiful, kind, loving, and loved.

She's a great friend, willing, she helps others, and tries her best in everything she does... she's not something that can be used and thrown away.. she is some one.. who is there when you need her, and listening when you have problems..

my kelz kelz, is so wonderful, such a great person. God made no mistakes =)

No comments: