Monday, March 17, 2008

updates


Well, whats been up eh? recently just trying to change what I learned into PPT in workplace as well as find more things to do or my progress report is just going to stop =/... As well as that doing a kind of small medium project of my own for my dear~ she doesn't know what it is yet... and nor will u readers haha! =p

So... weekend arrived, Friday was with kherlit and her mum... went to the colbie caillate concert thing... everything was doen by hitz fm haha... was raining real heavy and we were running late... then on the way there.. there was a huge jam(typical) haha everyone was kind of in a hurry to get there. well not everyone just some one =p... so we arrived got a nice parking space.. and then headed upstairs to the concert area.. and guess what.. Colbie hasn't even come out and sing yet haha she came out like 9pm? or was it 9:30? and sang like.. 4 songs haha... but no Oxygen the one my dear really wanted to hear.. ah well at least she got to see her =).

Next Day youth.. I didn't really feel too good during the worship lol in my head I kept on thinking abt people jumping for some reason I couldn't help thinkign why do adults get so hyper and why youth are not... maybe should give them a sugar boost.. ah well figures it all starts with us.. we arn't really to be lazy.. should just jump.. shove away the fear and scream to God coz He is truly really that awesome... haha I guess some of us wil always forget the fist time God touched our lives... We lose focus on GOd and start trying to look for new things or at new things to satisfy our hunger... but then we get even more hungry... ahhh that''s coz the other food is an illusion.. hehe ah well... besides that.. later on headed to makan... ate lots n lots... A new friend managed to whack me to take revenge of another friend I accidentally hit due to my stretching.. I did say sorry... it was totally unintentional. Oh yea! I forgot the real reason for.. the outing on sat was... Vell's Birthday! hehe he has an ipod shuffle silver colour... now very nice ^_^! I hope he enjoyed himself =)... lots of cake smashing experience..

(I miss out a lot in my posts so forgive me for all of u who still have a lot in ur mind :p)

SO Sunday arrived.. I went to church~ message was awesomer than sat for some reason... and then Prayer after that.. prayer was just amazing the worship during prayer was... so strong... I could feel God's presence really strongly... Florence choose the right songs I think... was amazing..~ God's really gifted her ^^. Then after prayer I felt good :). The rest headed off to swim and eat, whilst I picked up my dear =)... I didn't eat anything from morning till afternoon, but I was suprized I wasn't too grouchy at the time... but there was a point where I thought I did somethign wrong.. coz my dear was so unhappy... I just couldn't click on it... ah at the end of it all.. I dropped her home with me feeling a lil uneasy I drove home and waited for dinner and spent some time with my mum... I did talk to my dear later =) I believe there is no point trying to get into a fight so I tried my best not to use defensive words.. even tho at times I wanted to... I knew they wouldn't help so I wrote what was in my heart.. deep down away from the defensive aggressive crap that was nothing but foolishness... =) I'm glad I found out what was on her mind... well sorta any way.. then I tried spending some time with my mum too =) didn't knwo she learnt the piano before.. haha now she wants to learn the organ... ah well good for her :) always need to learn new stuff in life....

Well thats all for now folks

God bless ya all~

-CHris

No comments: