Friday, March 07, 2008

Sadness

My apologies to Ally... as I gave a sad face before I left.. I was sad... coz I dunno.. see such a world of lostness.. I feel sad... n heavy hearted... I see all th epoeple in my office getting lots of nice things to do.. but I don't get much.. but I thank God I always have something to do.

I feel so sad in my heart.. when I see my dear, sad.. I wish I could give her that shoulder she wants to cry on... I wish to share her burdens... but I see it's her choice at the end of it.. I wish she choose to let me take some.. just give her a proper long hug... but seems I never get to... do it... I wish I could have.. but everything's passed now...

next time I will.. I am sad... and I feel like crying some times.. but I dunno why... I'm just sad... I guess we have those times when we just feel sop insecure all of a sudden.. I never have.. but when I thought of the world.. I felt a slight feeling of insecurity.. i need to switch my focus back on track and regain that confidence I had... I need to switch my focus back to Christ...

When I look at the world I feel depressed
when I look at myself I fell stressed
when I look at Jesus I feel at rest.

my small prayer
Lord Jesus, make this country a peaceful one, make it prosper and may all the ruling hands have much wisdom and guidance from you Father God. Lord Jesus, come and make my vision come back to you, I wish not see what this world sees... Lord Jesus... Renew my heart and mind... Lord Jesus..

amen.


God bless,
-Chris

1 comment:

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

Do not fear what the world fears.
For you have God.
Do not feel insecure what the world feels insecure about.
Though the world may not have God now,
God is still in control =)
In fact, He is ALWAYS in control
of everything ^^

Perhaps this is one of the bad things -
world's fear & insecurity -
that God is going to use it for good.
Just as He has promised,
"ALL things work out for good to those who love Him" =)
In due time, the people of the world will not be able to take this burden and fear anymore
thus start seeking for the Shelter of the Most High =)

~God is in control~ ^^