Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Updates updates



So what has good old Chris been up to... Well I realised I needed more hands on work in my career, thus I took the iniative and made full use of the system provided in the office, tho I can only do up to a limited amount of things I am glad I can use the system... I have set up printers.. and what not.. tommorrow I plan to setup a real printer and test it gonna ask My colleagues if I can do this~ So excited!

During the weekends I went out with my dear... this is the first weekend if I am not mistaken I really spent lots of time with her as a couple... and guess what... I LOVED it! I'm telling ya, life with her is getting better and better... I don't regret one moment of it :). She brightens up my day every time I see her :).

We went to eat pasta and pasta.. wow been a pasta -lastic weekend I guess hehe... then later on went to take pics in a booth thingy.. it crashed! do u believe it! but Thank God, Our God is really so good~ We could continue editing, after the machine started up again! Thank God!

After dropping My dear off I headed to dinner and to no suprize, FEDERAL was congested due to a VERY small flood in the corner near amcorp.. So getting late I managed to zoom there when the rain stopped... Thanks to Michelle I made it without getting lost! Thanks Michelle!!!

But when I got there.. They were all sitting there with the food they reserved for me.. to makan.. wah so scary,, I was like eating n they were all like watching me haha.. saying dun rush.. lol like no person would ever rush when everyone is waiting for them ....
Ah wellz, All wells ends well~

hahaha and not to forget the message was awesome! God is really talking thru this church and to me.. hehe praise God for protection all the time... amen!

Missing me dear~
God bless ya all!

-Chris

No comments: