Wednesday, March 26, 2008

o.o


Well.. long time no post, I'm kinda sad at some point... lol! I'm actually becoming broke.. hmm my financial planning is getting worse this month.. I didn't know in bbq's we were required to chip in.. haha if knew would have chipped in on that month.. now this month.. add on to the burdern.. haha oh well God will provide right? =)...

I broke my promise to my Father in heaven the other day.. But I thank God for bros in Christ reminds me that my favour with God is not through my promises with Him.. The most perfect law in this world was the 10 commandments and who could fulfill it? only Christ... I believe we shouldn't really promise God anything... I'm not saying it's not a good thing by promising God something.. but if you know u can't do it don't promise I guess.. sigh.. but I thank God Jesus died on the cross.. like Peter... promise Christ he wouldn't deny him and ended up doing it... did God's favour leave him? I believe not.. in fact he was even stronger in grace after that.. I really can truly say I do not deserve any of Christ works... what He did for me is way beyond my worth.. and I really thank God... this is the grace.. His love.. that He gave His only son.. grace.. is truly undeserved favour..

So in life need to realise something.. no one is perfect.. God is always there ready for you.. Stop in life... take a deep breath and thank God for wat He has done...

*Father God... forgive me for what I did... I don't want to try anymore.. I don't wanna fight with my strength, I am weak... pathetic.. Be my Strength oh Lord... be my strength..*

God bless ya all,
-Chris

No comments: