Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Tie clip



Man today has been a long and exciting day... =) but lets start off with hmm... friday? so friday care group as usual, but with some one special n new in it! My dear Kherlit! I really hope she enjoyed the care group.. hehe it's really great that she came and I'm really glad =). amongst other things got to talk to my dear dear a lot more than last time =) enjoy time with her really, very much hehe...

So fast forward to Saturday... Youth.. AMAZING great worship.. best I had since... I was just really immersed in God's amazing anointing and presence.. I was just having a time of my life on stage.. and i could feel the strength of God in the place.. at first I thought no one can feel but when it hit me I said, yes Lord Everyone can feel :). Ths weeks youth was awesome.. pastor preached on how we are Abraham's seed, meaning we have the inheritance of Abraham, but even better coz Christ died for us! =).. also about how we shouldn't let our anxiety show,... just give it to God, =) coz the devil ain't gonna know what your thinking hehe those were the main points...

Then night time just spend time with my Dear Dear... oh how I love her ==) So Glad she's a child of God.. and God is blessing her too! =).

So Sunday.. which is today! I went to church as usual... this time served in praise team and also went for Holy communion, haha todays songs were new @_@ I couldn't get the hang of it at all, oh well, but spirit filled never the less ~ most importantly, is not performance, like pastor said, relax.. and the anointing will be even greater =). Which is true I believe. so... After service went to prince cafe ate some stir fried Spaghetti(first time) and also, some salted egg fried rice(very nice, one of my dears suggestion) After that.. headed back to my dears place to play some games with her..(she happily smacking my hand as hard as possible of course) then played other games.. hehe enjoyed myself :). hehe earlier she was looking thru my stuff n realized the tie clip she got me vanished! I was so shocked.. I thoght I put it back int he box.. then when she told me.. that I was so sad... and I felt she might of been disappointed.. sigh
but to my suprize she wasn't =)... but still I was determined to find the tie clip.. it has a high amount of sentimental value to me =) coz it is given by my dear dear =). so I search high n low for it.. and I was so sad.. i couldnt find it.. but I knew it was osme where around.. I couldn't give up.. searched for an hour or so.. no result .. even on the journey to dinner cannot find.. Iw as so sad... but then I decided and remembered Abigale told me about praying in tongues,, and leaving it to God... so I was searching but not so hard this time for the tie pin whilst praying in tongues! guess what my memory came back and There it was where my mind said it would be.. oh wow.. Thank God.. the Holy Spirit is amazing hehe =)

ok thats all folks! nights

loving my dear dear~

-Chris

No comments: