Thursday, March 06, 2008

To My dear


I love you oh dear~

She makes me smile when I am sad,
She makes my heart beat fast,
She calms me down when I am anxious,
She has the sweetest voice to me,
She makes a lot of difference in my life,
She has the sweetest smile,

I miss her so much,
I love her so much,
I'm going deeper with her,
I feel so much love from her.



~~~~~~~
TO me you are more than the world,
To me your a gift from God,
to me you are more precious than gold,
I thank God everyday, that I met you my dear adorable L~

when the skies are all dark,
and when the rain pours down,
I don't feel sad anymore,
because your by my side.

when you hold my hand,
when you wrap my waist,
I don't feel like a waste no more,
I feel like your my taste.

As the colours of the rainbows,
so are the colours that your brought in my life,
Thank you so much oh dear dear,
Thank you for your love and paitence.

Muaks!

Love you so so so much!

love
-Chris

No comments: