Tuesday, February 05, 2008

21

Well 21st birthday was a great one :) truly GreAAAT abundance... :) got loads of presents... all fufilled on my blog I just noticed *thinks... you guys read it from here right?* my birthday lasted 2 days long:P 3rd and 4th hahaha... 3rd guys came around party... didn't take much pics on my side tho.... got loads of presents.. hahaha... form sis and friends :). ^_^

and today spent the whole day with Linda.. Serene and er Lance hahahha =). Went archery,pool, arcade. haha I knew sunway was the right choice in comparison to mid valley coz mid valley tends to have less things to do! I was right :P...

went thru some clothes shopping with Linda. Well didn't really shop, just went through some clothes hahaha. prehaps tmr with my sis I will be able to buy something :). Besides shopping.. the gir;ls forced me to have a hair cut... lol sat thru it to make sure it looked diff... as usual I pulle da straight face during the hair cut.. coz i know eyebags will form.. which they did and scared Serene coz of my straight face XD

phew I am tired... whole day gone.. now a new day arises~

End with pics~







Oh yea sorry Ally I was in the car with kherlit 12am... heard u were singing happy bday.

-Chris

1 comment:

kelzkaylee said...

so fun shopping wit d girls..=)