Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sacrifices

So in life you gotta take risks right? I mean... I couldn't bear to see a friend suffer coz of me, so the wisest decision would have been to tell them the truth... well so I thought.... but it also has a an impact on my side, I knew something like this would happen... but i couldn't stand watch a friend suffering so painfully... just hurts me so bad.... but now I have lost this friend I think... as that person has erased me from their mind./ It's better this way =) at least the person need not suffer =). I'm so glad... it's not easy to let go a friend, who has supported you all the way... and to know they have erased you from their mind... to keep their hurt from reoccurring.. makes you think how much burden you really were on that person... but now the person has less burden so it's good... :)

=) let go and let God :)

Alright, thats all I got to say for now,


You'll see xD

No comments: