Saturday, February 09, 2008

Decisions decisions

Well, I visited a friends blog today... seems like she is hurt to see this guy work overtime.. and is even more in pain when the guy is loving some other girl, well, not exactly loving hahaha. I read her blog today... she's still waiting..

I really don't know my answer... but she's been keeping to her word.. and did do something wonderful during my birthday =). But I have many people telling me things.. and I feel like I dunno what to do. So I do the only thing I can.. rely on God. So has God answered... not really haha, but it's better to wait for His answer... and some how I don;t think He is gonna answer on this one, coz like it's up to me really... haha.

Oh well... so whats up why am I up so early? well to tell you the truth I havn't slept for a long time now. still got this upgrade to do/..

Thats all folks

God bless

-Chris

No comments: