Sunday, February 24, 2008

Discouraged but believing in God



Heya all... yea going down again.. can't seem to sleep so gonna get this off my chest... Recently I have been meetin gup with the old buddies again =) but one particular person seems to still dislike me. Ah well... I can;t seem to shake it off.. I tried talking to the person.. I get short reposes and when I call thier name across the entire neighborhood they ignore me... I was kinda worried today for them.. even tho I know God is looking after them, Care leaders interns and hosts are always held responsible for what happens to people.. therefore it would be very much more safe if people stayed in the house... but I guess thats how life goes.. I did get a lil pissed off when they didn't respond to me, or shall I say the particular person.. but I guess their finding it hard to fight whatever I did to them off.. to be honest I don't know what I did to them, I know but I don't know, why it would be my fault or bad, why a relationship should be jeopardized.. I feel uncomfortable around my buddies at times coz of this.. I dunno it's affected me in such a way, I wish the best for the person... But not want to lose friendship of those I built for so long... I dunno.

I am sad... I know this is now not love that was in the beginning.. if it was, we would still be laughing away... like any relationship does when its based on love, like Jerm n me n all... some times I dunno.. I feel so lonely at times.. but i thank God I have kherlit =)... i miss her at times... she's much more mature than before haha =) obviously not in looks but in attitude, and I'm glad, i hope I am more mature too... =) I love her very much.... but am just sad... that another relationship died... or is withering... I wish to revive it.. but it's going to take a lot of work.. and I can't... so I said I'm gonna leave it to God yet it still bothers me... now I just wish to type it here.. and get it off my back chest whatever.

God is faithful... and I believe whatever He plans will happen =)

thats all,
God bless,
-Chris over and out!

No comments: