Friday, January 25, 2008

Emotions


You know.. I read a blog very discouraging this morning coz it was directed to me... people don't understand each other.. no matter how much they really do, the person in sadness will say u don't so others just can't do a thing about it...

I don't want to attack the person who messaged me through thier blog post... I just wish to talk to that person.. I feel sadness in my heart... and strife.. I wish I understood what was happening... but I feel my Heavenly father always holding my shoulder with that encouraging pat... the one that tells you everything will be alright? even if it isn't I'm here kind of pat?

you know tears do fill my eyes... but I try my best not to cry coz it's no use to me... no one is going to give u a shoulder to cry on in an office... so best thing to do is deliver tears to heaven, I'm human and I'm glad God is God... I couldn't handle his post ever!

Well, talk and mend, if mending means breaking, then break it is... at the end of the day... I wish that this person knows my true feelings, I can be disappointed and add stress. But what solution is that? this time I REALLy means serious business.. we need to talk...

God bless
-Chris

No comments: