Monday, August 20, 2007

Work work work :D

Alright as most of u already know I have started work for about a week now, I'd much rather call it work coz job stands for JUST OVER BROKE :P.... and no wI am in office with nothing to do.. coz I have been searching for hours to try to understand 2 codes.. and nothing no sites nothing helped.. :( ...

So what do I do now I am an SAP trainee consultant no it has nothing to do with programming it's administrative work :D.. alright thats all for work :P... Now.. to church serving in 4 ministries~ and 2 erm.. dunno they have no class on them haha.. ken says I will burn out soon enough.. in fact he decrees it haha... if I do then I iwll take a break from church.. stay at home for a week or so... n call in saying I want to have a break from duties haha... I know relying on th eLord for strength is good :) but God made sabbath for a reason, should have a t leats 1 days rest :) and if I am workign 5 days and study 2days on weekend then basically serve on week ends too.. phew.. tiring.. :) I waa just go to church n listen..... go to Jesus, and He will give me rest right?... not sure if I can escape in such a way... but God understands me :)... I know I know.. skipping church for a break seems not right, but even Jesus needed a break from the crowds n pray in the mountain :). Not complainign, happy to serve the king of kings... but not being able to rest in him.. makes me sad :(. any howz~ will see what happens down the line! God's there n He knows my heart :). I wanna bring friends to church haha.. but now to think about it... I never have time to entertain them... sigh... :(. it's like when I brought lai mun Mahesh and Kalinga haha...

any wayz, here's some words from me :

In the darkest situation when nothings around... but enemies waiting to pounce on you, like vultures waiting for u to drain,, so that u will die and be eaten, there is always a door there, and that door has a hand which will helps us through~ though more enemies there maybe, but with a companion of such greta might who feeds and provides, who carries you when ur tired out, there's no need to fear! IN the most tiresome hour... and most desprate situation, He'll be there for you, who you may ask ? God of course! 24/7

::Let light shine within me..break all my darkness within so that my eyes my shine and glow... and show the glory of his kingship!::
-Chris ~Keep on rocking for God

No comments: