Tuesday, August 21, 2007

His presence keeps me calm

well, yesterday I asked God for some peace of mind.. I asked him to wake me up n give me strength, he woke me up alright.. haha a bit too early.. :P like 6 am n I was like aww then I went back to sleep... then in office I was all nervous coz.. I didn't have any materials on me.. and the supervisor was walking in and out... then I remembered what pastor said, or was it a kingdom class, take initiative, haha so I decided to do some work... writing out possible troubleshooting tips for my flow chart.. then went on to try and search for ST04, transaction code stuff.. aww man a headache and nothing was found.. at the end I decided to just skip that transaction code.. took out a book and copied a flow chart from there, I noticed a couple of things I missed out... Then I felt kinda sad... and nervous coz I didn't know what was to become of me in the future.

You know what from there on God reminded me, don't worry I am in control :). As usual His voice speaks out to me. Throughout the whole time in the office I was listening to music... then when I got to some song.. I can't remember a sudden feeling of peace came upon me... my eyes started to tear up... I was having a feeling of rest.. and peace... I felt God's presence fill the room! I told Alexander and he said God is everywhere haha.. true.. but it was the same feeling as when I worship him in choir.. and when I pray to him... he was near! or I was more attuned to him shall I say. God is in my workplace! I am so happy =D! I keep sharing Christ with my colleague haha.. he seems pretty open about it :) I'm glad I'm trying to invite him to Saturday youth, since he is only 24 XD. I just dunno... God is awesome~ and I know He'll be carrying me on.. today I went to some seminar with my dad, and they talked about positive thinking as being a crucial part of our life, right attitude, don't be negative. some times I wonder if their Christians but.. it doesn't seem so.. u can some how discern, their in darkness.. I wonder if they call out for Christ in their hearts?

I always remember what is taught in kingdom classes, attend to peoples needs, They don't care how much God cares until they see how much you care :), I also remember once u attend to their needs and it's all solved, and they have no other human needs, they will see their greatest need, which is salvation! =) I pray every one will see Christ :).

That's all folks!
God bless and remember! Jesus loves you NO MATTER HWTA(if u hate him, dun believe in him, love him ect..)

::In the darkest moment, just call our His name JESUS and He will come and help you, be it Christian or Not Christian::
-Chris

No comments: