Monday, August 20, 2007

2nd post?

ah.. eys my second post... I just read Florence's bloggy :) as usual she posts pastor's message... is amazing,.. I have no idea why.. I feel so..no word for ...it, jujst feel like I wanna cry... sigh.. it's nto coz I am sad, but more like.. some one understands me =/ does that make sense? haha... love your enemy~... This I have tried and done... When Jesus said turn ur check, it really works.. they are won over.. fight back and then u are doing what they want u to do... just pray that God will lead them and bless them =) thats my way, try to befriend them, but never try to take revenge... never even have one thought of vengeance in your mind. then bless them, for me it was with sweets... hehe :P coz thats all kids ever wanted in the past... :) it's amazing how God turned my enemies to be at peace with me.. God's really some one eh?

I wanna feel God in my life again.. then you are all probally thinking, but Chris, you look super well with Him... Yea it's true that I am well with God.. but.. I just miss His hands of grace leading before me.. I just feel so barren... burned all my fuels up... but God is good.. He'll surely lift me up again... I just pray he will refuel me...=). Florence said I will burn out if I serve too much haha... sems church staff think very differently, I wonder if moses.. Abraham and all got a break in their life.. I wonder if.. any of them got a break... I wonder if pastor gets a break! haha... :).. but I'll be serving God out of my heart... God loves a cheerful server... I love praise team, jumping in front watching every one stand still while I jump.. lol... then I realize how much jumping means, it means to jump for God and not the crowd... I love teaching.. even tho I might nto be the best teacher in the world.. it's nice to see students grow... Holy communion, is nice too coz I get to see how much God loves everyone that his blood is distributed to everyone, choir is fun :) coz praise God n feeling his peace and anointing setting on me is the most rewarding thing.. seeing angels dance in the hall.. now thats a beauty to behold! I like being an intern... it gives me a perception of how Florence might feel for her sheep :)... and a feel of How much Jesus loves His sheep :)... it's amazing actually... when u realize, u don't do nothing, but God does a lot!... MC I dunno yet haha, I assume it's good too, tho I am not too passionate in serving in it, actually felt a little reluctant, coz I know some times I will not be able to go.. I love you God... but I don't want to be the center of our relationship... I want you to be in the center...

thats all,
God bless
-Chris T.T

No comments: