Wednesday, August 08, 2007

a banging day xD

Ok I know it's nothign to be really happy about but... MAN yesterdya morning, I saw 2 birds... fly into my kitchen.. then they couldnt fly out they kept panicking and smashing into the window then I whistled and they calmed down, so I decided to get my camera.. but as i got it n whistled ot calm them down again.. my dogs rushed into the kitchen n started to bark n chase them till they were like frantically rushing left n right smashign intot he window, but they managed to escape haha, fun experience,.. Then later on got a call form Alicia wanting to have lunch together haha, yeap~ and so this is how the story begins~ went into her car after lunch, actually lin yi's car.. if thats how u spell his name, Alicia was driving.. complaining about auto no power.. n all. @@ Then we went looking for General hospital in KL... wow we went from one side of KL to another... and still couldn't find it until very much later we finally reached the hotel next to General hospital, and amazingly we still stopped to ask for directions... which was just, like, "it's behind here" lol.. drove n reached hospital got the book and then headed back to sunway, where I left my car.

yay.. dinner now this is where the fun starts.. we said we wanted ot have dinner... so we got in the car n headed to Asia cafe... and just as I reached the subang roundabout.. I turned and bang..hit a proton wira.. crappy metal that dented in SUPER deep =/ whilst my car recieved minimal dmg.. and whats worste is, I reversed n tapped onto another car :(.. 2in one.. (what the reason? back car coz panicked, like the 2 lil birds int he morning, car next to me? well blind spot really... ) so plans changed I asked Alicia n others to go to makan with pohly in asia cafe whilst I just went to workshop n see how much the dmg cost was... so the wira dude took me to his workshop(his local one) and they charged 630 bucks! what the?! for a wira? thats crazy price... so my dad came along n took us to his friend's friend mechanic and they charged 300, now that sounds a lot better... so at the end of the day, I was like the 2 birds haaha bang n bang, but my car is now being resprayed no transport to go any where... so yea.. now I'm stuck at home Wahaha!

God bless,
-Chris

No comments: