Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lifted

God is good~ all the time! wohoo.. Man I feel so high on God's love right now is amazing :), ok so I get to go into a SAP field~ start work on Monday, I'm gonna try my best to learn n perform, with God as my foundation of course~ Man at first I didn't see this as a blessing from God, btu when I analyze it.. it's all the right timing.,. company desprate for ppl.. me being there at the right time, defiantly all God's plan man :). Then.. car crash.. well this testimony let it happen first, obviously I decree that my car is sold for a very high value xD if my Dad wants to sell, Comign soon ~ look out for it xD. You knwo today care grp I read a verse again, at first it didn't really strike me, it did several times but I didn't take much notice of it, but now when I read it, I finally find it's really the solution, of what they mean by let go and let God, ~ tell you in a minw hat it means read this verse first~
Philippians 3:12-14 One thing I do[bring all my energy to focus on one thing], forgetting [neglecting, not bothered with] those things which are behind and reaching forward[stretching, looking forward] to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the(high calling) of God in Christ Jesus~
look at the verse, when God tells you to stand still and watch God's glory, like he told King jeohvshat however u spell his name, he sent choir members to praise God in front line of battle field, even he knew that standing still meant to praise God, so in the same way let go and let God is like the verse suggests, Let go(forgetting those things in the past, your past sins and things that condemn you) let God(stretching out towards God's high calling for us]. Amazing huh? the revelation just blows my socks off man! haha :)

The song
Lifting me up, I feel you grace around me,
Lifting me up, I feel your power in my life.
Lifting me up, Jesus Christ your lifting me up today.
And it's by your grace, by your power, by your blood I am free.

I thank you Lord, for everything, that you have done in my life today,
and I praise your name, coz you have made me whole again.
Lifting me up, Lifting me up, You have lifted me up again.
And I thank you Father God for everything you've done
Lifting me up, Lifting me up, High upon your wings.
Father God I praise your name for what you have done,
You are truly amazing, you are truly amazing, Father God.

So I am staying in your presence,
Staying in your shadow,
staying in your hands of grace, where I am safe,
For you have lifting me up high,
upon the clouds where I can see the east from west.
You have given me sight, You are leading me all the way,

You have lifted me Jesus, You have lifted me(x3)
You have lifted me Jesus(x3)
Christ my Lord.

1 comment:

Sulee said...

All the best as you venture in your career! :) God bless you abundantly and supernaturally!