Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Same sir names and babies?
Well I was chatting with my mum the other day about family stuff n all, and she started talking about me n girl friend stuffz @@ and tellinbg me it's not time bla bla bla, which I totally agree on it's definatly not time :), then she brought up an interessting topic to me, she said we should marry people with the same sir name, esp if they are of the same chinese class(hokien, haka, hing hwa...ect) and I Was like why? and she said that there's a high chance they are super closely related to me, in fact they could be half bros n sis, or even relatives... then she went on to say that the bnaby would come out deformed, n retarded n all... n I was like, noooo can't be, but what she says does hold a point and there have been many cases about babies having disabillties coz relatives marry one another, kinda sad... and I was thinking about it, and it came to me maybe it's true... and if I were to choose a girl friend which hopefully leads to marriage it should eb some one who isn't of the same relations of me, in terms of sir name at least... guess thats what I feel , coz in my mind I wanna be a gd father and knowing that this could happen wiht a high chance if I marry some one with the same sir name and of the same class, and still go through with a child I would be super selfish, and I think it would be unfair on the child, tho a blessed child he/she will be, it's justseems creul knowing n having the knowledge of it happening and still going through with it, wonder if u all have this thought in your mind? Hahah any wayz,

now diff topic, been in uk for less than a week, gotta say coping quite well no hojme sickness, don'y\ miss ppl to the point I keep thinking of them, but out of all the people I miss, it's funny, I miss my care leader the most, Florence XD, the person who doesn't hang out with me much, talks to me a little, yet holds a very specail place in my life n heart :) simply coz she's there when I need her, and God placed her as a mini shepherd over us all :) she is very RESPECTABLE in my eyes :) though many would laugh at my statement :) don't care what ppl think, but thats how I feel =)

it was strange noyt having an altar call on easter over here.. I was expecting one, was kinda sad they didnt do one coz I felt like people wanted to accept Christ in there, my mum told me about properity concepts all wrong and it'll lead to greed, I told her it's not but the love of money is, plus prosperoity lies in all areas of lives, health, home, love, everything... then she said it's spiritual prosperity, I told her the verse, He was poor so that we might become rich, then she said yea that verse is on about spiritual prosperity n richness, then kinda argued wiht her saying, Jesus was no poor person in His spirit, in fact He is exteremely rich, then she said, no your wrong you MUST be... well, the thing went on to elders, she wants me to talk to elders n all... I dunno, maybe she was kidding, but she needs to know what the bible is saying =) but so do I }can't say I know everything, coz that would be a lie Hehe...
Any wayz congrats to u all for reading to this line,hope you have enjoyed reading,
God bless,
Chris

2 comments:

fl0rlee said...

awwww... :) God has his purpose. i alwiz encourage by your spirit. keep it up..remember what you've learnt in RLC..& the peace & understandin that God gave u.. alwiz go back to the bible (his word)..we still need to respect our parents, but apply it with his word.

but you have great faith in him, so i'm not scare..kekeke.. dun let others know that you miss me da most..*wahahahhaha*..if not sure kena *kurdish* scolding.

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

@@

Heh he...
Your mummy got a point.
Actually that got things to do with DNA
(If i didn't remember wrongly cause i have give back part of my science knowledge to teacher =P)
Can go for DNA test LOL
But i'm not joking.
Heh he...

Besides,
if you really wanna track back the family line,
there might be changes already as well.
For example,
there's no sirname as YAH but it's origin is from YAP.
And in history,
a particular villege in China,
the whole families in that villege are COMPULSORY by the government to change their sirname to ZHENG
due to some reason.
(Long history story. Meet only share lar...)
So any possiblity also can.
Thus, to say that same sirname is related is not quite accurate already.
But there's possiblity as well lar...

If really both committed,
mar go check lor...
Yet i don't think God will allow such things to happen to His child =)