Saturday, April 21, 2007

Deep sleep

Well today I woke up witha huge sleepiness on my back... I went down maskin taped the room n then went up to the toilet maskintapped it then.... felt like I was gonnan faint so went to bed.. till real late Haha oh yea missed out eating a sandwich before heading to bed... Now I am awake Haha not sure why I am so tired, could it be cause I talked about God so much yesterday that I drained my spirit energy? oh wellz guess I'll never know.. yesterday was awesome, got to talk to old pals on msn, like mat Wahaha.. long time no chat and Erin, amazing hwo time flies, it was just 2 yrs ago I was chatting to them.. and playing gb.. like non stop, now 2 yrs past we all ahve changed.. for the better I hope Lol... I heard yesterday that ppl in Malaysia miss me alot.. well thats probally only my odl gang... all the convos have me inside, thats no good isit? if I am in every convo then it would be like I never ever left malaysia to begin with, don't want that happening now do we:P, anywayz, Yesterday was a bad start of the day, until I realised that the girl had read ther father's letter, Amazing letter form God to each one of us, hoep her spirit was lifted, gonna try send an email to her once a week with Scriptures and care n love :)... okies thats all for now boys n Galls Tara

God bless,

-Chris

No comments: