Friday, April 13, 2007

Hiya all
Well I just read Alicia's comment and yea it does hold a valid point, and yes I'm sure God wouldn't let it happen to His childern, but then again I can't be ignorant to what knowledge is passed down to me right? reminds me of the story of the man who drowned in the flood due to his ignorance, I'm sure u have all read it before but I'll post here for ya all.. there was once a man in a village which was flooding, He was a strong Christain and really believed that God would save him from the flood, so in the first hour a boat came past small fishing boat that is, and said come on jump in, then the man said nope I want to wait for God to save me from my roof tops, then and hour later a rescue boat came along and said hey come on in you'll dorwn, but the man refused saying again, I'm waiting for my Father in heaven to save me... Then a Helicopter came and asked for him to board the helicopter before it was too later the man refused again, and he drowned.. whilst in heaven he asked God why didn't you save me? God replied, I sent 2 boats and a helicopter....
Yea it might be like a joke, but the application is behind it, if God tells me of this possiblitty it must be for my own good, I have heard of the villages with the sir names, of course I have :) my dad told it to me once....
Any way,
Updates
Time to write my updates, the room is getting cleaner.. don't believe so much work is needed to clean one room, btu then again it was impassable when I first saw it, now it looks more liek a room, and hopefully when I am done wiht it, it'll look liek my old room and I might even be able to sleep on the bed =O that would be nice Haha... been watching tv today.. cooked some stuff... n play computer.. didnt touch the room today.. no idea why but my head seems to get abit achey now n again,... haha probally too much computer n tv.. OR my glasses are too tight.. liek everyone says Lol... as for transfer factor business... not meeting any one till next week thewrefore nto launched yet, but my mum has told her firends about it and they are interessted apparently... so gotta give them info and stuff about the russian health stuff... any wayz, love ya allz, miss ya allz, and for the strangers, only love ya allz apply :P

God bless
-Chris over and out

No comments: