Thursday, April 19, 2007

More updates
Hey all still live and kicking here :). Today went out played games.. watcjhed tv.. noithing much didnt even do any house work coz, I'm literally stumped.. nothing for me to do until equipment comes in :(... boring eh?.. oh well I was talking to someone on msn I havn't gotten to talk to for a long time now... and it seems that she has given up on God.. seems that it hurts too much to talk about it... from what I feel, I won't disclose the name simply coz it's not right to... but It's sad seeing people lose trust in God, when truly God never failed them.. I remember that when I was young I prayed to God knowing and having the conscience that what I prayed for was for good n not bad.. sure I ahve prayed prayers that involved hurting ppl :P but God never answered any of those, and for a good reason too :) I'm so glad God is a Holy God and a loving Father through Christ, whome has set us free :) but it hurts me to see sheep starting to stray... and I dunno it feels like I'm losing a part of my family or something... and it really makes my heart ache =(... prehaps this is what God feels when He sees His sheep running away and turnign thier backs... sometimes I thought to myself God how can you of failed them, but not really understanding what they asked for... I know God has answered thier prayers one way or another prehaps they can't see it... I know deep in my heart God calls out for them.. then somehtign comes to mind.. the verse which says, my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge, it's sad but true... I believe that someitmes when we are not surrounded by the church(God's community aka people) and cared for, taught and nurtured on what God wants for us, and what God will do and not do, basically anythign unholy and un bibilical... they tend to ask for things that God just can't provide due to destruction or what might destroy them, ect... I dunno... any wayz... thats off my chest :) I'd love to hear what my care leader Florence has to say about this Hehe... would be nice, and the others...

I thank God for strong supporting leaders like Florence :) though she is human, I'm glad I stuck in her care gorup n God allowed me to stay there(coz it was illegal to be in it whane I was 17 :P) Haha :)

God bless
-Chris

No comments: