Wednesday, May 15, 2013

There are plans, then there are God's Plans

Many of us wonder day to day, why are you God all the way up there? What plans do you have for me? I cannot hear it, I cannot see it, I hear people speak over and over, WALK in God's plans! But seriously what are your plans? why should I walk in them? and HOW do I walk in them?

It'll be as simple as this, ASK Him, really ask Him with your heart open wide, and without a shadow of doubt. Do this:

Matthew 7:7-8

Amplified Bible (AMP)
7 Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.

 Some of your have heard this over and over, and perhaps only applied it to trying to get what you want, truth is, if you want to know God's plan for you, look for it, Keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking, and it will be open to you. While some of you know this, there seems to be a striking fear in your heart. What if? the power of doubt is upon you, I'd say strike it out, and throw it into the streets, doubt has no right being in a Child of God, in fact more so, cling on to truth, words spoken by your father:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.
In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

Isaiah 55:8-9

Amplified Bible (AMP)
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Truth is God has it all in control, let it all go, seriously LET it go and really let God take control, yea, some part of you might find this scary, then tremble as you do it, let the fear of the Lord grasp you, so you might find the trust and the love He has for you is so much greater, that you might find that Christ the solid rock is truly unshakeable. 

So some of you might be asking, I got my own plans, much riches are gonna be held in big vessels many banks and properties, I will prosper much then I will serve the Lord, because then I am capable, well let me tell you frankly, that would be a dangerous ploy, I won't come on and judge you but I'll definitely send a warning, not because I don't wish for riches, to be honest, I'm pretty sure God wants you to be rich, but in HIS way and not in a way that only fulfills you physically:

James 4:13-17

Amplified Bible (AMP)
13 Come now, you who say, Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a city and spend a year there and carry on our business and make money.
14 Yet you do not know [the least thing] about what may happen tomorrow. What is the nature of your life? You are [really] but a wisp of vapor (a puff of smoke, a mist) that is visible for a little while and then disappears [into thin air].
15 You ought instead to say, If the Lord is willing, we shall live and we shall do this or that [thing].
16 But as it is, you boast [falsely] in your presumption and your self-conceit. All such boasting is wrong.
17 So any person who knows what is right to do but does not do it, to him it is sin.

Luke 12:17-20

Amplified Bible (AMP)
17 And he considered and debated within himself, What shall I do? I have no place [in which] to gather together my harvest.
18 And he said, I will do this: I will pull down my storehouses and build larger ones, and there I will store all my grain or produce and my goods.
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many good things laid up, [enough] for many years. Take your ease; eat, drink, and enjoy yourself merrily.
20 But God said to him, You fool! This very night they [the messengers of God] will demand your soul of you; and all the things that you have prepared, whose will they be?

Do you want to follow His ways, do you want Wisdom from Him? then ASK for God Himself enjoys giving, but when you ask, do it whole heartly, EXPECTING, not saying maybe this or that, not saying if I do get it then I do, if not it's okay. ASK and EXPECT it, there's no no in it, if it's wisdom from God you are asking:

James 1:5-8

Amplified Bible (AMP)
If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him.
Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.
For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,
[For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].


So once you ask, that's it, don't go on complaining otherwise, don't be like a man with two minds, hold  on to what you say as true, if it's a yes let it be a yes. Why would you want to say otherwise, unless you doubt? So if you pray for peace, believe peace, pray for good, believe Good! Stop OH Stop your evil thoughts of doubt which is inbetween! Hold to what you ask from God and have an expectant heart! Then be patient, be as patient as a farmer or gardener, when you plant something, like fruit don't expect it to grow immediately, rather realise it needs to be watered by rain, and absorb it's nutrients, to break through and grow, and when it grows, be patient again, don't  say it's so small, or it's not producing fruit, I tell you it will produce fruit when the TIME is right! In the same way, you should be patient, yea sure, sometimes it looks like nothing is happening, but do you know if you don't doubt, and just leave the trust in the seed(God and His almighty power) it WILL come to pass without you needing to do anything, besides watering and believing, so if you believe, then BELIEVE stop doubting:

James 5:7-11

Amplified Bible (AMP)
So be patient, brethren, [as you wait] till the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits expectantly for the precious harvest from the land. [See how] he keeps up his patient [vigil] over it until it receives the early and late rains.
So you also must be patient. Establish your hearts [strengthen and confirm them in the final certainty], for the coming of the Lord is very near.
Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you [yourselves] may not be judged. Look! The Judge is [already] standing at the very door.
10 [As] an example of suffering and ill-treatment together with patience, brethren, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord [as His messengers].
11 You know how we call those blessed (happy) who were steadfast [who endured]. You have heard of the endurance of Job, and you have seen the Lord’s [purpose and how He richly blessed him in the] end, inasmuch as the Lord is full of pity and compassion and tenderness and mercy.

Trust in the Father, whom made us Children of His through the Lord Jesus Christ, who should be exhaled above all, forever and ever. 

Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an email.
I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Look into my blog; http://www.explorethecapabilities.com/cheapjerseys.html