Monday, May 20, 2013

In times of trouble I am your help

You are the Truth, the way and the Life.
I thank you Lord for your help in times of trouble.
I thank you for your hands of protection against the wicked one in this world.
For you ever lasting covenant that bonds us together as adopted children.

I will remember this thing that you speak:
"I am the Lord your God..."
I will remember how you helped your servants,
How you brought them out of bondage, and brought them through a whole lot.
I will remember who you are when you said:
" I am the Good shepherd"
"I am the door, and if any one enters through me he will find pastures"
"Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]"

I will remember you with Psalms that praise your name in times of hardship:
"The Lord is My shepherd, I shall not Lack"
"Yea Though I walk through the Valley of Shadow of death I will fear NO EVIL, for YOUR STAFF and YOUR ROD they comfort me"

I will remember your words Father, for they are true! I will remember and believe for you said:
"I am your shield and exceedingly great reward"
"So don’t worry, because I am with you.
    Don’t be afraid, because I am your God.
I will make you strong and will help you;
    I will support you with my right hand that saves you."

To you my God, my Lord, to you my Father in heaven, may your name be glorified and may your hands show mercy and love, May you shine your light in the darkness and may all darkness never stand. to you be the Glory forever and Ever.

Amen.

No comments: