Tuesday, May 28, 2013

God with me

Sometimes, life is tough, sometimes it is great, but always remember that God is always good. Today in prayer, my spirit spoke out, "Lord do not withhold your glory, let it fall!". A Tremendous presence fell upon me, my entire body could not stand, I fell on my knees without not first noticing the pressure, of one which is like water gushing out of my stomach. I have only experienced this twice, but it was never about the experience, but more of who God is, and who we see.

During Prayer I saw something interessting:
I saw plants that were dead, and plants that were thriving! I saw a cross bridging a cliff and people walking across.

God is truly amazing in all He does, so I want to encourage you, to seek Him, yes He knows you have needs, Yes He knows you are in financial crisis, He knows you need food, He knows you need clothes. But He wants you to look to Him, to realise that He is the provider, He is Yahweh Yireh, God your supplier. Seek Him, look to Him, ASK of Him, and He will supply your needs, He'll take care of them. Now don't get me wrong here, I am not saying look for God so you will have riches, I'm saying look to God for who He is, spend time with Him, get to know him, as if you were getting to know someone you really have an interest in.

You will find His character in His written word, your eyes will open, and yea, why not also ask him while you're getting to know Him if He knows the direction to where you are meant to be going. He says He is your shield and exceedingly great reward. Don't believe me? go read it for your self in Genesis 15.

So then, if you want to know the truth, it's simple read this psalm:

Psalm 23

A Psalm of David.

The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him—not for my earning it, but] for His name’s sake.
Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with [a]oil; my [brimming] cup runs over.
Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

Speak it, Sing it, but most of all Believe it(Mark 11:22-25). God has given you boldness to come before His throne(Hebrews 4:16), so go and do it with boldness.

So I tell you brothers and sisters, If God is with you who can be against? for in this world you are surely to have many tribulations and troubles, but remember Jesus and won! you have FULL Victory in all these things, I will end with this verse:


Romans 8:31-39 (Amplified Bible)

Romans 8:31-39

Amplified Bible (AMP)
31 What then shall we say to [all] this? If God is for us, who [can be] against us? [Who can be our foe, if God is on our side?]
32 He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?
33 Who shall bring any charge against God’s elect [when it is] God Who justifies [that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us?]
34 Who is there to condemn [us]? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us?
35 Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
36 Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors [a]and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [b]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,
39 Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Amen.



No comments: