Saturday, December 08, 2012

Believing God for the impossible

Today I am believing God for the impossible, even though my mind goes through to this phase of saying I prayed and I have tried this many times and it has failed, every time it has failed Lord. Yet you called me to go forth and pray, to lay my hand so that healing can take place. So out of Obedience Lord I will do it.
Luke 5:4-7
4 When Jesus had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Take the boat into deep water, and put your nets in the water to catch some fish.”
5 Simon answered, “Master, we worked hard all night trying to catch fish, and we caught nothing. But you say to put the nets in the water, so I will.” 6 When the fishermen did as Jesus told them, they caught so many fish that the nets began to break. 7 They called to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. They came and filled both boats so full that they were almost sinking.

I will believe you will do what you said and that I will hold on to what is true, that you said when we lay our hands on the sick they will recover, even though every situation and speech seems like it's over. I will believe you are the God of more than impossible, even when people laughed at Jairus's daughter being dead, you shushed them and took hold of the girls hand and asked her to stand.


Mark 11:23
I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, fall into the sea.’ And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, God will do it for you.

I am holding on to your words, that you said that if we ask anything in your name you will do it so the Father's glory will be shown through the son!

John 14:12-13
Amplified Bible (AMP)
12 I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, if anyone steadfastly believes in Me, he will himself be able to do the things that I do; and he will do even greater things than these, because I go to the Father.
13 And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as [a]presenting all that I Am], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.
And even through the bleakest moment of time, and it looks like nothing is going right, when it cannot possibily be possible that by any logic one would think in their right mind that something good will come out of all this, I will believe, simply because you said it.

 Matthew 19:26
Amplified Bible (AMP)
26 But Jesus looked at them and said, With men this is impossible, but all things are possible with God.

 Creator of heaven and earth, Lord my saviour, Jesus Christ, I ask you in your name, by faith that cancer holds no power over your daughter. You Lord do it, because you are you!


No comments: