Saturday, April 25, 2009

Life

I've come to realize what a boring person I am.. I mean I don't like clubbing.. I am somewhat controlling(learning to stop being controlling). I want to go to karaoke.. but never really had a chance to sing english songs with mates.. I used to have this friend in msia hang out a lot.. man.. I miss him so much now i think of it.. sounds so gay.. LOL!

things I like:
God
arcade
adventure
quiet/noisy walk in the part..
Kelz
swimming at times
Badminton (real long time no play)

Things I dislike:
clubbing, not really dislike la.. just, I got no one to go with.. and sometimes 'dancing' with girls might just get out of hand if you know what i mean

2 faced friends...- or shall I say I'll classify them under, enemies multiplying kisses.. they will initially be very good to you, the just pull a slip and try to kill you.. or at least make your life miserable

my heart - recently my heart has felt lots of different emotions and responded! thumping damn hard.. I also dislike certain thoughts of mine..

The Devil.. who doesn't? :P


Recent thoughts:
Suicide,
Suicide... useless,
why's everything falling apart,
who's disrespecting me by...,
I have no life,
life's boring,
computer games become so dull,
I don't like _____ clubbing, Don't control!,
let go..
hurt,
hurt,
hurt..
Thank God..
Should see the big fruits not problems...
work..
pain..
hurt...
sad..
suicide..
Why God doesn't let me go?
Thank God for his faithfulness..


haha waiting for this roller coast to stop! Grrr... eh.. or have i forgto to put my safety harness on! :O

-Chris

2 comments:

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

U r not a bored person for sure ^^
U always talk loud loud
and make us laugh XD
A bored person not like that.
Ur presence does make a difference
=)

Ally OiNk OiNk~ said...

"things I like:
God
arcade
adventure
quiet/noisy walk in the part..
Kelz
swimming at times
Badminton (real long time no play)" (Chris 2009)

And eh eh! Pls remove God and Kherlit because they are not "thing" =P
Then put into "people i treasure category" and make sure my name is there also llollz

Haha! ^.^v God bless in everything u do ;)