Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Haunting ghosts :O

He he.. guess thats how I feel, whats been put into the title, but I'm really glad I have managed to complete some work in the office the relief and happiness was AMAZING!

I've also decided to keep some things at heart, until I have cleared it from my mind.. But I'm really glad I spoke to bro Kelvin, he really uplifted me, and brought me to see another perspective of things, a less selfish one i suppose :).

Feel so much freer now I have finished the task at hand.. hehe Thank God!

""Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the service of the temple of the LORD is finished."

I Read this verse the other day, really encouraged me! :)

I wanna give thanks To God who sent great friend to help me, and guided me when there was no one, and comforted me.. and always thank Him for bringing my dear to me, Amen!

::Life has so many unexpectedness::

No comments: