Monday, April 27, 2009

Crashing

"welcome to the world of slaves"-Ernest

Why's everything crashing down on me, feel life kicking me in the arse so badly.. I dunno what to say..
oh heart of mine.. why is there many spears going through you?
oh heart of mine.. you have been broken so many time.. the crack lines u patched up are becoming more obvious..

I feel like a crab.. stuck in a glass container.. just as I am about to escape.. I am pulled back down..
I wished for so many things.. but I dunno if they will ever come true..

oh Heart of mine...why must you cry? be comforted...
OH HEart of mine.. why do you anger...

I feel 1000 spears on my back.. and one in my heart..
But this is good a brother told me.. but as it sinks deeper.. I feel I am dying..

Oh Heart of mine.. turn to God please.. only He can heal I know..
Oh Heart of mine... please.. don't give up

I saw.. it all crumble before me.. my life, my pride, my love...
I saw it all fall and crash.. my everything.. I only have God left..

Oh Heart of mine.. Cheer God restores
Oh Heart of mine... I can feel you being tortured..

Welcome to the world of slaves.. I was once told..
am I a slave? or a free...

-Chris

No comments: