Saturday, September 16, 2006

People leaving


Ah I remember there was once this person who left my school and I kinda missed him alot, wondering why he had to go, when there was nothign wrong with the place he was already at... But I came to learn that it was for the better... I think thats the only person I can really remember leaving me as a friend, His name was Alex... it wa slike in a short while we became closer friends, then in another while he had to go.... Then after all that I forgot about that time, and was the one leaving everyone behind all the time, going to different schools and places... and never really missed any one when I left it behind, coz thier always in my memories...

Now history is repeating, I have probally known my lil sister for a year? or less than a year.. and shes gonna be heading off to UK. of course I'm gonna miss her, but I can't be sad... coz this has been her dream, her longing for most of her life! I'm happy shes pursuing her dreams, in fact all of us should be... in the church I go to it says " The poorest person is not one with out money but the one without dreams" some times I look at that I say to myself.. what are my dreams... and I don't seem to find any but... gd father, husband.. and See Salvation
Do they even consider as dreams? but any wayz, back on track... I didn't really know how much I would miss my lil krazy sis until the date and time drew closer and closer.. I am kinda excited for her XP which is werid.. but I also have this part of me that ways, sigh.. nothign else but sighs.. lol weridness eh? she isn't the only person I have cared for in my life, and I don't care for her as if she was my girl friend either... I know what it is to care for a girl friend.. thats a 24 hr thing :P but this is a different care... in fact when I see myself talking to her I see myself as a mother HAHA now that freaks me out, well I guess it's coz she's my lil sister...

prehaps this is hwo I would have treated my little brother too... I don't know, maybe... Well I'm glad I met her thats for sure! actually I'm glad I met all my friends, even though some say CHrist doesn't exist Chris why do u believe! and all it's a shame when they say that... coz I can't tell them why I believe He's real He just is... prehaps it's coz through my life I have talked to him the most! not my friends, or Mum or Dad but Him... and He's helped me pull through alot :) I'm glad my lil sis Has Him beside her!

God bless ya all,
Chris

No comments: