Friday, September 22, 2006

Old Fimilar Feelings


Well I gotta Admit, ever since my Mum went back to UK I never really felt this feeling again... it's something to dow tih people going to UK or me leaving UK.. Everytime It would be the same.. same same thing lol.. Well Now My Krazy Sis left to UK The feeligns come back, I dunno if it's a feeling of missing coz I didnt feel it when my best friend left to Aussie, or when my cuz went back to USA.. just any one who goes to UK freaky huh?...

Kinda sucks... I dont liek this feeling... it makes me sway of my focus in life, in fact it kinda makes me go blank and lost.. as if I went to auto pilot lol... Why am I even sharing this to the world? well basically I want u all to know even though I have been posting stuff about God, I go through troubled times too! Everything isn't always a bunch of roses... But then again even roses have thorns! But the difference is.. even though I have this werid feeling, some how God is pulling me through, and He has always been... I guess I wouldnt know what to do if I was without him :)

Well thanks for all reading this! I think I need to let go of uk a lil or prehaps get in contact with all of them again! one or the other
Adios And God bless!
-Chris

No comments: