Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Project


Wow... Project time! pressures building on but that aint gonna hit me down... but it is kinda tough.. I was asked to put class diagrams in som,ethign we don't even have classes in.. this is gonna be really tough.. gonna search up on some books in the libary on thursday...gotta force myself to do it.. even thought I hate reading and really prefered to be trained verbally. But I tshould be able to get there.. Hmm I need to get some interviews done, maybe I'll ask around form the church gang what they think of this idea.. and explain a little on what augmented reality is all about, coz I think half of them are blur on what I am doing for my project...

Life


Well enough about my project and back to my normal life.. well I havn't posted much about my life in a long time. only fragments of werid feelings which I dont experience 24 hrs a day. I am training myself to waking up early... this is my earliest yet.. 5am, Then at 6:45 I think I might wake my dad up.. or maybe at 7 then ask if He wants to jog. If not I have to do another round alone in my neighbourhood.. which is kinda boring, But I need it I'm so bloody low on stamina now it's amazing.. it's like I did one round.. not even one round of non stop jogging and I was out of breath! Pathetic DEFINATLY! SUPER RUBBISH LOL.. Now thier having thier prayers.. I can just hear it but it isn't as loud as other places can be.
Had some interview in class well my friends did and we evaluated, wa skinda cool in a sense! I loved it :P but thats probally coz I was just a judge haha. but the real stuff is next week, we get filmed whilst doing an interview now thats crazy! REALLY CRAZY! haha.
Nothing much happening in my life besides God is always happening of course! then theres... project.. life's struggles.. project.. . games... Hmm which reminds me I have to get 3d studio max GAhhhh!!!!!

Hope it's easy to use,, I mean the tools and stuff.. but first I need to crack down on some UMl books.. gonna really kill myself on thursday haha! Oh well...
now I know how people feel when they want to sucide coz of project :P haha joke! XD

God bless
-Chris

No comments: