Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pain


Walking down the streets lookign on the walls, printed are all the stories of everyones life... which do you look at which do you search.. the first thign that would come to this particular persons mind is, OH lemme see where's mine... His name is Steven... And He is young.. he reads his story.. And then grabs it close... He bursts into tears.. and can't hold it back.. as He reads on He becomes fearful.. my goodness all is revealed He says to himself... He tries to hide his story but the more he tries, the more appear... He cries to God, and say WHY WHY! I thought everythign was P&C... And tries even harder to take down all hsi stories.. but the more he tries the more copies appear... He becomes so scared... and is all out of breath.. He realises nothing can hide his darkness... SO he sits under a pile of his life... hiding.. As He looks aorund people start reading.. HE shrivels up into a ball.. and lays on the floor... in silence He prays, " God... Father above.. I know I havn't been a very Good boy... I know I havn't been the best.. but I heard you sent your son to die for me.. and take all these pains for me... Why are they here.. i don't understand.. please help me Lord.. please.. I am tired and weak... nothing is here for me... I am ashamed and sick... I don't wanna live this way... Help me..."
Then He takes out a mini book where he wrote about all God's blessings and started from the front.... "John 15:3 You are already made clean because of the Word which I have spoken to you"... Steven pauses a moement and reads on...Romans 8:35-39... Nothing can ever seperate God's love for us through Jesus Christ... He takes a moement to relect on his note and reads on...Romans 7:24-25.. Even though I am wretched or 'sinful' Christ has set me free!... He looks on and reads on as his spirit seems to be uplifted...Romans 5:20 Even if I find myself 'sinning' GRACE will always abound more... He smiles and looks at all the papeers on the wall and it doesn't seem to bother him any more he sits himself up and continues reading...Acts 13:52, Even through times of protest against us, we should still be filled with Joy... He lifts up his head and looks at all the people reading his life.. and realises there's no need to be so down and crappy about it...Exodus 23:29-30, Slowly but surely I will be better... Then Steven stands up closes the book and smiles... He says God thanks.. now I look back I really realise u have been in my life my whole life... he looks at his story on the walls all around him and all he can see is.. The Father Loves you abundantly! Whatever you've done doesn't count =).

Steven walks off and realises... life sucks, only when u don't have God... but it rocks when u do..

No comments: