Monday, November 08, 2004

The very essence..


how many of you find it so, erm... I dunno hwo to explain the feeling... when you want to help but you cant help feeling... so annoying.. the very essence of it disables you and makes you feel so... weak, so pathetic... so useless. not fo rme to say, but I dont know...I feel so angry at myself that I couldnt help, and I feel so useless... mainly coz I dunno if what i say is the right thing to say, and I dont want to hurt that person.... argh everythign is so confusing... great.. going to college confused and i have math in the afternoon, heh ARGHHH!!!! I FEEL SO PATHETIC SO SMALL, aekfgkehlfewukigfkdgewkugfgdhasgfukshfiwehfoigweufgdsa somehting to flood abt here... bleh why am i hurting inside, ah well I'm used to it, kinda become an habbit i guess.. one day I'll die form a heart atk coz I'm so stressed up there... I'm serious lol, unelss I find a way to destress... bleh dont care, I'm just a useless peice of.... yea, you care abt me... but how come I dun... I feel liek I can be thrown away in the dust bin! XD oh well time to destresss one mroe time £"%$£^YEHOqrgiptfhesik@tGFwtehgirhsftAGEWUR^ypeyhDUWRFTGJ HGDSLKFHEWULI YFKUELAGFIKG HESKJFHGEWLSJG GFT OK

DONE!

No comments: