Friday, November 26, 2004

Darkness+light~


Ii was walking down the street. and I saw this light. I t wa shining so bright, I couldnt resist being drawn to it. as i gazed into it, my flesh started to melt~but i put my mind together overcoming this obscene change... as I thought tomyself more and more wiht my mind, this light seemed to dimmer. untill total darkness, I was scared... I saw nothign but black, Was i blind? I needed help... I was lost, like a sheep that has not sheperd running off into the wild. then my feet started to glow and my path became clear. I had 2 choices, left or right. Right seemed to be a old, brokenen misty door with cracks on its bridge. But left seemed welcoming wiht big golden gates, I sauid to myself righ it is, as i entered. I saw many trees trees that could move and talk to you, some thing was wrgon. They said they have been cursed btu its fine now coz they can be free in this forest. It was kinda freaky, coz I never seen moviung trees that dont have legs.as i walked deeper it seemed the trees became normal. What is that i see in the far, a house! wohoo finally some time to rest. *opens the door* in this house was no more than spiders and cob webs, with alot of dust every where. bleh I said to myself at least its a decent place to sleep. decided to settle in and WOAH a vampire appears... luckly he was not hungrybut just abit moody. so i decided to leave....carrying on my journey. I found a companion, she was shorter than i, but seemed kind in the heart, her feet glowed too and her amour was gleaming. I asked where did she buy it from, and she just answered it was gifted from the same person who lights your path.Baffled I was I carried on with this girl. Darkness eventually overcomed me and her. but our light was so powerful we could find our path. Eventually she seemed so beautiful to me, I feel in love and held her hands. She brought me to this strange building with what seems to be a t on top. I wondered what does this t represent. and eventually she got me going over and over again and a sudden change I have amour like hers, shield liek hers even a sword... I kissed her wiht compasion and she said ^_^ stupid satan. Dont listen to him, this building you have been comign to is a Church, God's been looking over you and over us, and now he has found you liek the lost sheep you were. I felt joy+peace.Thanked God and thanked her. she pulled me through through God's will. her name you ask... well you'll have to guess

end


dinenr time bb to all

No comments: