Friday, February 22, 2013

Who shall Seperate us?

 

"35 Who shall ever separate us from Christ’s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword?
36 Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors [m]and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
38 For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things [n]impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers,
39 Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8: 35 - 39
 
Dear Friends, brothers and sisters, I appologise for not blogging as often as I should heh, but the recent days have been tough, and I have been thinking upon things, to go after things which are not the way I should go and my heart was in great disagreement and stress because of this, but I am glad to have some what settled it.
 
Now today, I am not going to blog much, but I just want to put out that verse in Romans, I want you to know, that in no matter what situation, nothing absolutely nothing can separate you from the love of Christ, That you are able and well equipped, you are of Christ and that you are more than just a conqueror. As it says in the verse you have SURPASSING victory, not just victory through Him who loved us :). I want to say to all of you, no ones useless and God hasn't once hated you, He hasn't looked down on His creation and say this one is one that I hate and nothing can change that, simply because if you're in Christ, there's no way He can see a wretch but only someone who has surpassing victory. I want you to know if things don't seem right, when you feel alone, it's okay to complain to God, to tell Him your feelings, and well most of all, it's okay to share it with your fellow brothers and sisters, whome you know are trustworthy and holy to tell :). If you know someone who wants to share do not scorn or throw things at him but listen and uplift, love and well, if they can't feel or think to see or think to not be able to hear God, be with them through this storm and both of you always remember that Jesus is above the storms, and yes if you are helping and can help then so you are one of the blessing He has sent.
 
Stay blessed and always know you're loved not only by Christ but by us too!
 
Amen.

No comments: