Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Good things in life

I was going through facebook, and a friend posted something, she wrote, it's worth the watch and that you shouldn't miss the opportunity to watch it, at first I was hesitant, one hour of my life will be wasted on a you tube video? But actually I became thankful shortly after! I am reminded of things God has taught us to do, remind me to be human. I noticed time and again God wishes us to have humanity, and being human and natural is okay. Problem comes is when we misuse our words, we think natural means the worlds defninition of "human nature" thing is, what if I told you human nature is quite good, it's in our nature to reproduce, our nature to run, walk, be scared, have fun and enjoy life? Now, I know I'll probally get a few frowns on this, but I'm going to tell it as it is and be up front, being human is okay, conforming to human nature is okay, but conforming to corrupt nature, that's a different story, we are not created to just pleasure ourselves meaninglessly, nor are we created to be selfish, or to not be fruitful and multiply. No I am not homophobic, but nor will I ever admit homosexuality being any better than sexual sins or murder. There is no class in it, and we were most definitely not created for any of those, but corrupt nature I will put it, has come in to us, and the struggle is not a bad thing, as long as we come out of it better, it'll always be a good thing.

Any way back to the video, it's really great because it reminds me that we should be thankful, we should take time to be human and let people be human to, to become real and that's really what we should be, real. :). I encourage you to watch the video below it's worth it.





No comments: