Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weeeee

. Yea Great cool, God's awesome... This month.. first week I actually blew off most of my money... thats like... 200+? lol and been running low on my cash.. I got kinda worried.. and scared that I wouldn't have a lot of money to survive for the rest of this month... so now it's the 3rd week and guess what... AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I still got money! :D God's really blessing me tremendously. I dunno how but my wallet is maintaining itself at a lvl of money... it's like almost 7 days of spending.. well this week will be... but before that.. I just wanna tell ya all.. the saturday after all the birthdays(1st week of september) I was hesitating to give into the offering bag to God... then I remembered that God will provide so I digged into my wallet took out a few bucks that I was happy to give to God and dumped it in the offering bag.. then I said my God is a big God and He clothes that earth He can also provide for me :)... And Guess what boys and gals! so far so good :). I'm so glad my God is a great God! ... hehe mentioning that.. I am on budget mode again :P... don't have much cash on me.. but am surviving.. n hoping tmrs meal isn't too much :(... haha I just recalled me going for a training.. and having free lunch for 2 whole days :O God's good haha... any wayz 1 more week of miracles to go~ haha :)!

and what else eh...hmmm... started the bible reading plan pastor handed out to us.. very nice.. it's amazing how u can find out other things in the bible that you kinda thought u knew ... but then when u read that same passage again! another revelation pops up! haha... it's infinite man.. :D.

What else.. hmm works pretty much good, things are starting to come a long and get a lil more interesting :)... thought I have a few doubts I have to send to another senior consultant... :) staying in God and hoping for the best :) looking and building paitence through it all... long suffering conclusion = good :)

:: When the World looks at you and laughs at you, go ahead and laugh with them, coz you know God's on your side::
God bless ya all~
-Chris

1 comment:

Last Exile said...

God Bless you too =D
and abundantly as well =D