Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Death or life

so which one.. haha.. I just feel so lost recently... feel real bad.. and sad FOR NO REASOn.. as if I lost.. some one special in my life.. I dunno why... maybe liek Jerm said girl trapped in guys body... haha... sigh.. Freaking tearing back then.... n ask ppl to pray.. one nudged me on msn.. n woke me up from my comfy tearing on bed..

sigh.. what to do... maybe it starts off with realizing.. how much of no life u have haha... but who knows.. apparently I am important in this world to a few people.. whom would probally disagree with me haha,,, I'd wish the best for everyone.. and If I'd ever died... I want u all to know, your life was special to me :). Each time each moment.. every second, every minute... I wouldn't trade any of it for the treasures of this world.. I want you all to know... if I ever died unexpectedly , that none of it was God's plan... well not the death.. and that I'm sure I'm happy in heaven with Christ now by my side...

To all I love and hold dearly.. to all my enemies whom became a friend, to those who are still enemies to those I have been angry towards.. and all those in Christ's family ... Stay strong and focused.. and remember, I'll see you in heaven!

-Chris

1 comment:

Last Exile said...

Sound like you are leavin a will behind.....loL