Friday, December 01, 2006

Pondering


Well.. I have no idea who reads this blog.. but heck I'll continue with whatever Haha. Well I was pondering just now, it's amazing how love works, yet no one really knows love... Some times I hear people who are blind as a bat falling into the same trap of false love. But they don't believe you coz thier desire burning in thier hearts won't let them believe.. and so they fall, then they finally agree with me..

But that's not the case some times... prehaps the burning desire of love is the desire to search for some one who will fill that void, and no one seems to fit that void of burning desire, until you meet God, yea yea, people say Hey u knwo what I dun believe in God, so they search more n more... getting cheaper stuff, but never satisfying that burning desire.. for acceptance and love.

Sigh, I guess not every one will believe in God, which makes me sad... Not every one believes in Christ the saviour.. which sadness me more, coz I wish to see everyone have that desire burnign void in thier heart settled and put at peace.. well I guess I'll help as many as I can, but for those who don't want to be helped, I cannot force.

Love is but somethign of worth.. and is part of God's nature, His wrath is not His nature, but the response HE has for sin. Thats why Christ had to suffer.. Oh well...

some one close to me shared about some crush they had, it's nto love for sure, at first I mistakened it for a baby :P but then I dunno Haha. My friend likes one of them yet I am nto sure which one. But hey a relationship is something unique and wonderful, I wouldn't trade the experience I have had for anything myself. Coz even tho it hurt so bad in the past, It has definatly moulded me. Take a good look at love, and why I talk about it.

random thing


THe wonders of the world,
The riches and the girls,
everythign is owned,
and anything I have.

But one thing I seek,
one thing I want,
is love.

Everyday I seek,
but no girl nor riches can satisfy,
some one once told me,
u can be a sucess and a utter failure at once.

fail I have not,
but love is empty,
one day I shall find,
one that puts thier bruning desire,
of love and voidness out.

even when I walk down valleys,
all I see is darkness,
btu some say there is a light,
yet I have not found.

I am lost,
confused with no ending,
who can satsify me?
who has the key?
Be with me now.

Love


A wonder of love,
a touch of love,
God is love.
Search and listen,
Many have told.

But few have listened,
open your eyes,
for the light is not far,
come out of your darkness,
and exprience a world of true love,
Understand and prevail.

For there is but one love that can end the endless void,
one love that fits you,
and that love is reachable for now.
Take the hand of Christ,
and be satisfied.

Thanks


God bless you all,
-Chris

No comments: