Friday, November 10, 2006

Tranfer factor linki


Well you guys ypou probally noticed the transfer factor link and website Well basically thats my web site for the ocmpany I joined, sellign a product called transfer factor... it has alot of benefits, and cures/recovers almost all types of viral infections (Cancer, Arthruitist(however you spell it) Asthma.. ect)

Lemme give you a basic Idea of the product, it it a kind of immune modulator, helps your immune system stay at the optiumum and let your body fight the viruses, your probally saying to me, Well I have a gd body n all, so why do I need this? simple, an heart attack can come at any time, and this can help prevent it. IF you might know of any one who really needs recovery in theier system, this product can help tremendously, there are poeple who actually testify about the product n how it cured them from cancer and all! So if you know any one who is in need of recovery from suffering this is the product, OR You can ask God for instant curing :) coz HE cures wiht faith. Even tho transfer factor can be one of the ways He cures you!

Fopr more info click on my website. If you want to go technical go to the research website first then head on to my website :).

"Saving lives, and changing lifestyles!"
God bless
-Chris

No comments: