Friday, December 08, 2006

Lone sheep


sigh.. my heart is dampening.. and it's nto a gd sign, usually means depression is next, but I think I'll let all of whats in my midn out first! Well I feel that relationships between my bretherns and sisters have deteroirate... It's sad.. the fellowship has left us.. and I can't seem to contact them.. prehaps I have done somethign that has torn our relationship further... or prehaps the pruning of the branch to multiple has taken me away... I don't know.. but I miss the days where we could talk.. dunno about anything.. I miss time spent wiht Karen too.. My lil sis.. used to talk about God all the time.. and get excited about it.. but now.. now everythings changed.. I knew they would change before these thigns ever happened.. coz it was in me. even though I really didn't want things to change.. I guess things do eventualy... I think brother William is in need of prayer.. n Father God I knwo your gonna help him through his troubles.. It's times like this, where I am glad God is watching over me.. it's times like this I know I am falling weak.. and my legs are getting weary.. these are the times God always carries me.. I wish I could cheer up... but the weird emptiness in me is growing, but at the same time, I feel it being patched up by My heavenly Father... I am between sad and lonely.. I feel liek a black sheep.. a sheep with a blemish not belonging in the place of where other sheep dwell.. But it's times like this where My Shepherd always says, come here I love you dearly.. don't be sad my little sheep, for being different is a gift... u are perfect the way you are... graze in the lush grass I have provided you with, and enjoy the sounds of the still streams.. for I have not forgotten you, you of a million sheep. I'm so glad My heavenly Father is with me... I'm glad he is, coz I am fotunate, for where a lone sheep wanders, the wolf sharpens it's claws... but with The Shepherd with me, the wolf can do nothing...

RaNdOm thInG


My heart is at it's Lowest,
But Oh Lord you are at the highest,
you lift me up on your shoulders,
and carry me up so high,
YOur still voice comforts all oh Father God.

Whome is like the Lord?
Who can comfort one who is down?
who is able to watch over and stand gaurd everyday?
who is like the Lord,
who watches over me every night and day.

For His grace hath brought me through,
and I'm glad.

Thank you


Eben though this is not the best post I have ever posted, I thank you for takign your time to read :) God bless you!
-Chris

No comments: