Tuesday, June 13, 2006

An eagle


As the wings spread,
and the wind blows,
so shall your grace uphold me,
as I jump, I thank you.

That no matter how high I am,
Your grace is suffcient.
The breeze hit's under my wings and I can fly.
I really praise you Lord, that I do not need to flap them.
Coz I thank you that your grace is suffceint.

As I fall when I was an baby,
you gave me a parent to fly and catch me.
a watchful eye, and I praise you.
that you too provided them with grace.

When I was a todler,
Just big enough to fly.
I fell off the cliff,
into the sky, and I praise you.
For it's you love that carries me.

As I grow old,
I shread my feathers,
and I praise you that through the pains I go through,
You renew my youth.

As I grow up and have Childern,
I thank you Lord, you give me a watchful eye.
And that it's not my effort that makes them fly,
but your amazing grace.

The winds blow strong,
and I soar high,
coz of the strong winds I am able to fly,
and because of you I am able to live.

And as I die,
I thank you Lord,
For you have given me a long life,
and shown yourself to me.

^_^ Hope you all enjoy the story... we are all eagles, just we don't know it some times I guess.

Isaih 40:31 "But those who hope in the Lord will renew thier strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; They will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
-Chris~God bless you allllllllll and for every one who enters here may you know God more and more, and come to to know how much he loves you :)~

No comments: