Friday, May 27, 2005

Chapter 2


puppy love


Luara, Luara. how beautiful was she. 2 months in, and we were already as close as a knot on a shoe lace. she'd always tag along with me to hang out with my friends, the ones that would play catch and very active games. She got to know alot of the female friends I had.. since at that age we usually hang out with our own gender, ah but now a days I don't know how kids hang out.
Some breaks I would hang out with her friends... To me her friends were pretty boring.. but had very interessting topics to talk about, yet even when I try to be friends with them I could sense some hatered coming from them. The dark side =o. well to elaborate it, every time I hung out with them they would cut me otu of thier topic, walk infront of me or simply just ignore me... but even after all that I decided to stick with Luara and tolerate it all. =) puppy love is so strong. Gives you energy to do the most amazing things when your young.
The most amazing thing about Luara was that she had the most amazing eyes... hazel big and round, if she looked at you, I could grantee oyu would melt(taking in the fact that you are a boy or a lezo =p) we'd talk about things that were crazy,like astro spirit stuff... not that i understood it, but she practiced it with my friends... I tried it before.. never really worked, just gave me a better idea of how beautiful the night skies and stars were ^^;.
about 4 months in her birthday was coming up... like 2 months later. with a warm smile I accepted.. but I asked her is any other friends coming. She said yea David megan, ect... steph(her best friend) so she asked me to help her invite some friends too, so I invited he rest.. and they said yea sure. Witht he party coming up I was thinking of what to get her. I was excited... SO excited I went up to her and told her who was comming, and she gave a cheerful look and hug =). So here, our love was strong as ever.. not one argument, so perfect...

No comments: