Thursday, June 16, 2005

Chapter 3


as the facts say, girls are stronger when thier younger

here comes to he end of my era with Laura, one of the prettiest girls I have ever been on a date with;How did it happen?, I ask myself that same qeustion this very day. But from what I remember, it was because she started to constantly whack me, I told her to stop, but she wouldn't, eventually blowing up at each other, our first and last argument was on that day,the words she said are stuck in my head. Well you always make me hang out with YOUR friends, you never come and let me hang outaround my friends. I guess it was my fault at the end, but at that young and naive age, I repelled screaming back, well I'm not the one trying to bully the other. At that point, silence fell upon the both of us. we ignored each other for the next few days. When we started talkign to one another we treated each others liek normal friends again, and hanging out seperatly like we used to do.
Many of my friends, especailly those whome were girls would often ask me. Why don't I get back with her, I would become very stuborn, and say never again. unconscience of why people were askign me to get back with her, even her best friend asked me.
Despite of all the waring and discomfort between the both of us, I still decided to turn up at her party, where only me her and her best friend were around. she had a cute lil doggy, and we watched movbies and stuff, it was a very peaceful night. After that night I left with a total different impression of her. the day after that night, I kind of missed her a little, but I did not want to admit it up to a point where iw as able to convince myself she wasn't worth the time at all. and it happened that a week later, she approached me alone. I was curious, and the words that came out her mouth, came with much pleading. Her voice so tenderly asked," forgive me please Spire, she looked me into my eyes, her round eyes glitering as it did before on the day we came together. Please Spire, Be with me once more.", in shock I answered, " I'm really really sorry.. I can't, I just can't be with you again, sorry" in stubborness I walked off, and she walked off looking down and unhappy. that was the end, and my first stage of changing my attitude.

No comments: