Wednesday, May 11, 2005

new post =o


Well, I havn't posted in a while now... for the past few days I been getting these crazy thoughts about my ex... I have no idea why, I even think about it... I mean at the end of the day she has ignored my text messages... about 80% of my Im's and my email... still I even do an auto prayer for her and really mean it fromt he bottom of my heart... but still... I have no Idea why.

Besides that, I went out wiht Ashley (my friend) latly to pyramid... ooo~~~ para fanatics lol xD we were so noobish the pros couldnt stop smurking at us xD. I think I'm getting better =p tho my arm did ache the next day.. I bet u ashley's did too xP no offence ash ahahhahahahha *clears throat* mwahhaa we decided next outing to go para again... before he leaves to aussie... prehaps have a nice time in the cyber cafe as well for the last few times... after that, I have no mroe friends to hang out with. No one I'm close to... Steven's gonna leave too lol isn't it great xD I have no one lolz... well I do, but no fun hanging out wiht people if thier gonna speak a language you dont understand amoung themselves...

Assighments are pouring in WOHOO *not* lolz but I mean I feel liek doing them.. probally somethign to keep me occupied or somehting I think oracle and director should be fun *grins* but then system design....*dies*. oo and events community service... dinner and dance....... PUBLIC SPEAKING COMPETITION @@ *sees stars* geeez alot of work... then theres a training we have o do for our assieghment... *wipes sweat off head*... thats a heck lot of work to do... but still I want to have a outing wiht my ex before her bday... shame she never replies.. I really need to know coz I want to get her a book.. and like, it costs lol. then my pet sis Jeng! her bday will be liek a week after my ex's. I need to ask sitoze if he's free to go for that one... as for my ex... dont even know if she wants to come xD any howz.. that day is all Jeng's from me to her as a brother =) least i could do... arranging a party... any hwoz.. thats about it folks... Adios and Take care...
God bless,
Chris

No comments: