Monday, February 21, 2005

Strange?


lol yay my array has changed at the bottom great huh~n a nice video clip... ne way i thank syed for that coz he has that video code thingy on his blog so i went to the site n stole one :P not that the fact they actully give it out for free...


Aint it werid?, I mean life... just striking u liek that! it hurts so badly... lol but then again it can be so pleasurable... I noticed... I'm less sexually active now LOL but thats coz I'm not as horny :P shhh Ididnt write this... but who the heck cares i liek to be more open then others! got a prob? huh?! alright tell me n I'll try to chnage that prob for ya=P.. yea i notice hwo I got over my break up... It was like 2 day thing.. but then after like one month it started to come back to me... heh its kinda werid, prehaps its the loniless thing? how u felt so lonily before.. then u found some one, but when u lose that some one... every time u get lonily that one person will come back in your head... ah wellz~ happens to ash alot :P ASHLEY not ashraf get ya facts right! :Pwell that was a long time ago yea i dunno how to spell either but i dont care :P ne wayz just wanted to update some crap for now! oh yea I'm 18!!!

No comments: