Wednesday, February 23, 2005

lifes race


I Belive, your life, is so specail, so very specail...
dont give up, don't lose it... just because some thing has happened
If you lost your girlfriend it's not the end, no no~
if you lost your boy friend.. don't take your life, dont loooose it
Coz theres still people out there, who care for you, who love you

come hold my hand, lets walk this race of life together,
here take my sheild, come on lets fight off these attacks.
Don't give up coz there's always some one who cares Dont give up
Don't give uup, coz I know theres one person in this world who will^.
care for you

your life is so precious, dont lose it coz of your lover.. who broke your heart
I know how it fee~ls. Theres still some one specail out there, for you ou ou.
Or maybe you never know~ that one day that one lover will regret n comme back to you
cooome back to you.

No comments: