Monday, February 07, 2005

Is it worth it?


Why? why do i live in this world? is there even a chance of me being any use? I always fall into temptation.. i cant help it.. I stand strong.. but my wall is just made of sand.. i look strong as a army of million, yet a child can defeat me. WHY?, why do i live? if i die today would it make a difference.

Sound fimillar?


some times in life we go crazy, I mean why do we live for n all. Then if u look back in some part of your life, you have helped some one, just a small favour or large it doesnt matter. these things saved some ones life.(yay i saved some ones life so they can be tortured more!!) nah you gave them a reason to live. prehaps they could see thier true potentail, maybe that person will invent some thign great in the future maybe his decends are the most important people of the world? (or maybe it stays in a toture cycle.)why do u feel your useless? if you were, why would i care so much? if u truely were why would people cry when u die? yes I sinned yes I'm not perfect, we're human!soem say but.. Ive commited the worste evil ever. Tell me if u had a child, n he did somethign bad, would u hate that child for life? yea he did something wrong, but you would still love him/her.u tell them off to re mould them. but when u grow up you know whats wrong and right, happens you did somethign bad. well at least you will try to change at least u use your last peice of strength to change change for the better. I know some people are very pestimistic n look on the lowest dawns of life. think about nit, if we all though tlike that to begin with which we do at one point, why do we still live up to today!

this is Chris sighing off!

No comments: