Sunday, December 26, 2004

splitz of rage


So, there she saves me, and a intimate relationship sparks... with fire burning in the candle of love, bursted into big flames, thier hearts melt and become warm. She tells me Come, come over here Chrine I want to show you something. Come with me, or I'll be sad. So I walked with Crystal. Towards a place where she met up with her compaions. At the meeting place, I saw my little brother Shadow. 3 days we stayed and she treated me no more than any one else in that place. as we departed I decided to take my little brother shadow with me. We went off into a journey still equiped wiht the amour and sheild, with the sword of faith. Crystal suddenly turns to me and tells me, we cannot go on as lovers. as she stumbles on a rock. I'm Sorry. As i looked at the candle logically the bigger the flames the faster it will go. and it has come to a complete stop. I sighed and she said I'm sorry. Monsters suddenly appeared, deamons they were. They came rushing and running down. I fought them.. at the same time she gently whispered to me thanks.. but.. I think I'm falling for your little brother... yet I do not want him, coz I know it's wrong. I said i shall help u. u think bout it, while i fend off these monsters... weeks past and she pulled her self together.. Shadow tells me, he is going to fail me some how. I ask how he says I do not know, but I can feel it. As we set off, all the deamons lay down in the battle feild dead.
Shadow and Crystal eventually become closer.. and I could see it. I tried to help her stop but she couldn't resist. eventually I told them I will fall back abit and cover thier backs. In an extermely anxious voice they shouted out yes!.
and so I did. On that same day i fell back, I was ambushed.. from the back monsters apeared, from every corner. I was scared and needed back up and courage I threw my sword case to shadow. however he was so absorbed with the future he ignored the pain and carried on. I carried on screaming HELP HELP CRYSTAL!!, but even crystal did not turn. I lost all hope.. and was discouraged.. battling with my last strength. I stroke the final blow on the last monster and fainted.

Crine Laid bleeding on the floor for a few hours, and laid there for a few weeks, even his little brother and his past lover has left him to rot. Deamons walk past his lifelesss form to carry on to take others. Suddenly Crystal awakens after kissing Shadow for the first time. Where's Chrine? Shadow looks around in dispare... I dont know... he replies. Crystal panicks and starts hitting shadow constantly, we have to find him we just have to.!!!! Shadow agrees after being beaten up abit from Crystal, and so they head forth to look for Crine.
As Shadow and Crystal head back they encounter many Deamons, untill they finally saw a figure laying on the floor. Shadow Cries out THERE!!! I see somehting. Crystal quickly runs towards the figure, OH MY GOODNESS she screams! it's Crines sword case! a sudden memory hits Shadows, oh no... that day. He chucked somehting on me. I thought it was a joke but it was serious... ahh no what could have happened to him.

Crystal in dispare, gasps. Why... what did he do? why must this happen to Chrine. Shadows sees another object sitting and panting in the near distance, he quickly runs towards it, CHRINE!! he shouts in joy. your alive!!!. Crystal runs with Shadow towards Chrine whiles holding hands together. As Chrine lifts up his head, there was a dim glow of red in his eyes, suddenly shadow stops and pulls Crystal back. Is that you?Chrine?...
Chrine replies in a weak voice, yes... it is me, you have returned... but it is too late.. I.. I.. I am dying... Shadow excels towards Chrine, drink some of this water... Chrine drinks it and revives abit managing to gather enough strength to stand. As Crystal approaches Chrine, she walks slowly, and sadly... she whispered to him, 'was it my fault?'
Chrine replied'no, it wasnt your fault... it was mine, not abling to suport u well enough... not a good enough friend to help u stop. I lost hope and courage when I saw u 2 together... nothign could have seperated you.. I'm sorry'

As Chrine faints, Shadow Cries out loud WHYYYY!!!!! WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN! he picks up Chrine and as fast as his legs could carry him tried to find the nearest healing place... Crystal runs with Shadow.. in her head she thought.. I should have resisted.. Damn this temptation. Damn the deamons. as she looks back on one of the deamons did this to her ex lover. she realises that one of them were actually sumoned by her...some how... she runs.. in regret..

To be continued... If i have the mood to

No comments: