Saturday, December 04, 2004

Life's Race


RUN DAMN IT RUN!!!!...
why should i? Ive lived here for most of my life... the secen became dark clouds and screaming sounds came closer and closer, the red light that has been chasing then, seemed to draw nearer, nearer and nearer.
Come on man!! take my hand...I reached my hand out hte moement I grabed his hand he tried to pul me off the ground, flyign arrows shot forward and, so... he died.NOOOO I shouted. nothing could be done... my life's partner has been shot down and i was shattered..., the last words he said was... I told you... but why didnt u listen... I could have protected you. the redness approached in light speed, as if was approaching me a sudden white light appeared blocking all harm from hitting me... I was safe... but lost in darkness.. forever trying to find life again, the colours i once saw. the baeuty within. I wondered did any one have the same situation as me adn what was with the light. Why didn't it let me die?. Eventually I learnt the light saved me by sacrficing itself. but before it died it implanted some words in me sayign it has never left me and never will. I searched for many years... more than u could count. luckly i had the light with me.. it quiped me wiht an aura blade.. and a shield that I belived in... I started to lose hope.. the light whispered to me why? I answered I'm lonely... it replied I'm here.. I said yes you have been great to me... but where are others are there any?.it replied, yes.. there are I will send soem of me to find some one for you. and so I kept on walking, and every rest I had came haunting the dream of the reddness and my friend being shot to death by the firey arrows from hell... I kept on searching.. wondering if I was on the right path then came 2 paths.. one was as bright as ever one was full of beauty... I stoped and got startled... what to do i asked the light... it replied, follow your heart. I stood there for 5 years, trying to decide which path to take.. then the light shoot into me somethign I thoguth I'd never hear... Your companion is here! .. I thoguth to my self is that why he made me wait... so I kept on thinkign to myself.. Good or bad hard to say... my compainon arrived, and I was confused, why did my compaion have erm.. a bigger chest n all... never understood why, the voice was so light not deep as i was, the light said this is a girl... and I was astonished.. as I never thoguht there was any to begin with ever since the case... she smiled and said come, lets go this way, as we ran towards the blazing light I was baffled on why i felt so happy and light.. so complete... she held my hand and never let go... as she was runnign she said to me.. promise me one thing...I answered, what thing? she said, these 2 wordds together forever... I nodded and smiled and since then we havn't broken our promise... tho we have had hard rough roads.. I hope I can make it forever together.. I keep sayng to myself.. it will work...

Well i felt like writing a story some will understand some will joke some will cry and be touched soem will think wtf?? somehtings wrong wiht Chris hahaxD alright to those who understand hope u liekd it ^_^

No comments: